Frequently Asked Questions
1. Contact Details
2. Will my credit card details be safe if I join?
3. Is joining your website discreet?
4. How do I cancel my membership?
5. How can I find my transaction number?
6. I did not receive a confirmation email when I joined.
7. I am unable to join with my card?
8. Will my email address or personal details be disclosed to any third party?
9. Are your sites safe to browse and download from?
10. My username and password do not work.
11. My username and password have been blocked.
12. The bonus sites are asking me to login. What password do I use?
13. I have forgotten my password, what should I do?
14. Some of the videos won't play in my browser window.
15. Videos sometimes stop during download.
16. Do the videos play on a Mac?
17. How do I get the iPod movies onto my iPod?
18. Can I keep downloaded videos after my membership expires?
19. Do you have any download limits?
20. I have a question not listed on this page.
Answers1. Contact Details
For anything regarding the site, the girls, shooting content, passwords or access issues:
E-Mail: The Webmaster
Absolutely. You will be billed by either CCBill or Epoch, 2 of the most trusted names in online billing, and all transactions are secure.3. Is joining your website discreet?
Yes. Your credit card statement will state the billing company name and not the website name. eg: CCBill.com or Epoch.com4. How do I cancel my membership?
Cancelling your membership is quick and easy.
It appears in the confirmation e-mail you received when joining.
If you use a 'free' email address such as Yahoo or Hotmail check your spam folder.
CCBill accept VISA and Mastercard.
No. We will not sell or disclose your personal information to anyone.9. Are your sites safe to browse and download from?
Yes. We have various high levels of security in place to prevent anything malicious gaining access to our site or your computer.10. My username and password do not work.
Check that your subscription is still active.
You may have been blocked due to excessive incorrect login attempts or a compromised password.
You use the same login details for each site in the network when prompted.13. I have forgotten my password, what should I do? 14. Some of the videos won't play in my browser window.
Due to the quality of the videos some of the files are large and playing them online requires a very fast connection.
The most likely cause of this is a full cache on your PC.
Yes. There are 2 options for playing the videos on a Mac.
Download and save the selected video (ensure it's the 'Download Ipod' option)
Yes. Once downloaded the videos are yours to play whenever you like without having to login.19. Do you have any download limits?
No. Members are free to download as much, or as little, as they like.20. I have a question not listed on this page.
MOST POPULAR GIRLS
MOST VIEWED UPDATES
MOST POPULAR UPDATES